[Gate-users] Attach DoseActor to Cylinder

Cassandra Miller cassandramiller at phas.ubc.ca
Wed Dec 9 22:42:29 CET 2020

Hi Daniela,

I'm not 100% sure if this is your problem, but I noticed you didn't
attach a sensitive detector to your phantom - I think that may be
necessary. It should just be this line:

/gate/PMMA/attachPhantomSD

More info here:

https://opengate.readthedocs.io/en/latest/sensitive_detector_concept.html#the-phantomsd