[Gate-users] Yttrium-90 Spectrum

Nicollas Goncalves Cavedini nicollas.cavedini at acad.pucrs.br
Wed Mar 16 23:17:34 CET 2022

Dear Matthew,
I'll try to simulate with the ion source!
I really appreciate your answer!

*Best Regards,*

*Nícollas Gonçalves Cavedini*
BSc in Medical Physics - PUCRS
M. Eng. in Electrical Engineering - PUCRS
PhD student in Biomedical Gerontology - PUCRS

Medical Image Computing Laboratory (MEDICOM)
Contact: +55 (51) 99922-9957
Porto Alegre, Brazil.