[Gate-users] Multiple GATE simulations scheduling on cluster

David Boersma david.boersma at acmit.at
Tue Aug 25 22:39:12 CEST 2020

Dear Francesca,

I had intended to reply to you via the mailing list, now I see that I misclicked. With this message the other gate users and developers (some have experience with docker) can follow the conversation. As I wrote in my first mail, it would be nice if we could include useful hints in our user docs about running GATE in polyaxon.

/David