[Gate-users] Multiple GATE simulations scheduling on cluster

Francesca De Benetti francesca.debenetti at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 15:36:53 CEST 2020

Dear GATE users,

in my current project, I need to run a huge number of GATE simulations on a cluster (polyaxon). I would like not to start each experiment manually, because it would be too time consuming.
At the moment I have some code to run one experiment group for each simulation on the cluster, and it works fine. My goal would be to schedule or run in parallel more than one simulation.
Is there anyone here expert with running GATE on polyaxon who has an idea how to do that?

Thank you very much for you help!

Best regards,

Francesca De Benetti