[Gate-users] Track length within a volume

Nils Krah nils.krah at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Dec 11 15:19:46 CET 2019

Hi Andreas,
I cannot share any first hand experience with the examples you provided. Maybe these publications help:
https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-01015846
https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-01912041
(if you do not know them already anyhow).

Some of the authors are part of the Gate collaboration, so maybe they can provide more insight.

Cheers,
Nils