[Gate-users] whether the position calculation is wrong for singles?

yy zchkyle at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 19:07:37 CET 2018

Hello Gate-developers

I constructed a PET cylinder scanner, and run simulation, where the
source is back-to-back Gamma sourece of 511 keV  isotropically .

But when I plot the DOI of singles 1 and single 2 of coincidences.  I
find the distribution of DOI of singles 1 is correct, like an
experiential , however, the DOI of  singles 2 is not, which is wrong
obviously.

I just wonder whether  the position calculation of  Gate is wrong for
singles 2 of coincidences.

BTW, my Gate version is V8.0

Regards,

Chunhui