[Gate-users] Cone beam geometry definition

Emmanuel Marfo emmanuel.marfo at postgrad.otago.ac.nz
Fri Aug 17 04:26:11 CEST 2018

Dear GATEusers,

Please, I have been trying to simulate a cone beam geometry of FOV 32mm and beam width of 11mm with the source to isocenter 200mm. I am using a point source from GPS. However, I am finding it difficult to convert this numbers to be a good representative of min and max theta and also min and max phi. Does anyone know how the calculating of min and max theta and min and max phi is done can share with me, please? I have tried to do it on my own but no success to emulate my beam geometry. Thanks

Best regards,

Emmanuel Marfo