[Gate-users] ecat

Simon Stute gate.stute at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 10:36:31 CET 2013

Hi,

I don't know how to use the program from Dr. Schmidtlein, contact him if
you have a problem.
The -L option used to give the path to appropriate libraries must be given
to the compiler, not to the make program ... so add it inside your makefile
(in CPPFLAGS and/or LDFLAGS). This should work.
Anyway, I think that the socket library should be useless on linux (not
sure), so just try to delete the -lsocket option and see if it works too.
I take the liberty of forwarding this email to the mailing list as if any
other user encounters the same problem, he should find the solution.

Regards,
Simon