[Gate-users] moby phantom in gate

thibault.mauxion at inserm.fr thibault.mauxion at inserm.fr
Wed Aug 8 12:02:03 CEST 2012

Hello,

don't know if you got an answer but if this helps ...

take the voxelized phantom source example where you'll find the
interfile header. Of course, you'll have to make adjustment
corresponding to your image size.  You can define the range and activity
".dat" files wherever you want but I would advise you to create a data
folder, as it is done in some examples provided.

Good luck ;)

Thibault

INSERM UMR 1037
Centre de Recherche en Cancérologie de Toulouse
Faculté de Médecine de Toulouse-Rangueil
Biophysique - Bâtiment A3
133 route de Narbonne
31062 Toulouse - France
Tel: 	 	+33 5 62 88 90 81