[Gate-users] Problem with using Zubal phantom

thibault.mauxion at inserm.fr thibault.mauxion at inserm.fr
Wed Aug 8 12:12:30 CEST 2012

Hi,

Could you send us your interfile header please? Looks like you number
of slices is set (or recognized) to 0. If you think it could be a
XMedCon problem, you can try to manually create your header (this is how
i did it and never got any conversion issues). You will find an example
in the "voxelized phantom source" folder in gate example DB.

Best Regards

Thibault

INSERM UMR 1037
Centre de Recherche en Cancérologie de Toulouse
Faculté de Médecine de Toulouse-Rangueil
Biophysique - Bâtiment A3
133 route de Narbonne
31062 Toulouse
Tel: 	 	05 62 88 90 81