[Gate-users] Re : vGate 1.0 on VirtualBox with two processors

Marcin Balcerzyk m.balcerzyk at pluri.ucm.es
Mon Sep 19 12:14:00 CEST 2011

Dear Samuel.

What I meant to do is to run two Gate simulations in vGate at the same time,
I would suppose that this would be divided to two hardware processors.  I
had indeed turned off virtualization in BIOS of HP Invent computer. After
turning it on, and setting VBox to two processors, I see two processors in
Ubuntu system monitor, and it starts significantly faster.

Thank you very much.

Marcin Balcerzyk

Today's Topics:

   1. Re :  vGate 1.0 on VirtualBox with two processors (Samuel BURG)

Message: 1