[Gate-users] ASCII coincidence.dat

Marcin Balcerzyk m.balcerzyk at pluri.ucm.es
Wed Feb 9 11:28:00 CET 2011

Dear Nicolas.

Coincidence.dat and other ascii files have column order described in Users
Guide. Its order depends very much on the design of your scanner, so there
is no universal naming.

In my case of scanner I have for Singles.dat the following columns and first
row of data

IDRun

IDEvent

IDSource

AnihX

AnihY

AnihZ

VolID

VolID2

VolID3

VolID4

VolID5

VolID6

TimeStamp

EnergyDep

EventX

EventY

EventZ

ComptPhan

ComptDet

ReyPhan

ReyDet

ComptPhanName

RayPhanName

0

5

0

-6.26E+00

-2.27E+00

3.57E+00

0

5

0

0

0

0

1.23E-06

5.75E-01

-4.19E+01

-4.05E+01

-1.88E+01

0

0

0

0

NULL

NULL

For coincidence.dat it is first for 1st detector, than for 2nd (from same
IDEVENT you can see it´s a true coincidence):

1IDRun

1IDEvent

1IDSource

1AnihX

1AnihY

1AnihZ

1TimeStamp

1EnergyDep

1EventX

1EventY

1EventZ

1VolID1

1VolID2

1VolID3

1VolID4

1VolID5

1VolID6

1ComptPhan

1ComptDet

1ReyPhan

1ReyDet

1ScannAx

1ScannAng

2IDRun

2IDEvent

2IDSource

2AnihX

2AnihY

2AnihZ

2TimeStamp

2EnergyDep

2EventX

2EventY

2EventZ

2VolID1

2VolID2

2VolID3

2VolID4

2VolID5

2VolID6

2ComptPhan

2ComptDet

2ReyPhan

2ReyDet

2ScannAx

2ScannAng

0

154

0

5.18E+00

-1.93E+00

-1.74E+00

4.15E-05

4.99E-01

3.29E+01

-5.39E+01

6.66E+00

0

3

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

0.00E+00

0.00E+00

0

154

0

5.18E+00

########

########

4.15E-05

4.83E-01

-2.97E+01

6.15E+01

-1.29E+01

0

7

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

0.00E+00

0.00E+00

I hope that helps. Surely format of two tables above is lost in Gate list.

Marcin Balcerzyk,

Unidad Ciclotron,

Centro Nacional de Aceleradores,

Universidad de Sevilla,