[Gate-users] could anyone send me a macro file for scatter fraction?

WuGuocheng wuguocheng at neusoft.com
Fri Mar 13 01:47:06 CET 2009

Hi Hongwei

         I think there is no any problem in your macro file, if you set the source in the FOV, you will find the result is acceptable.

Best wishes

Guocheng Wu

Software Department

Neusoft Positron Medical Systems Co.,Ltd.

No.2 Xin Xiu Street, Hun Nan New District, Shenyang 110179, PRC

Tel: (86 24) 836 61980

Fax: (86 24) 836 61796

Mobile: 13604039065

Email:  <mailto:wuguocheng at neusoft.com> wuguocheng at neusoft.com