[Gate-users] results problem

mario bachaalany mario at sbgmail.in2p3.fr
Tue Mar 10 10:09:58 CET 2009

hi all,
I'm trying to simulate a pet system with four detectors made of LYSO
crystals, a fluorine-18 as a source, and a sphere of water as a phantom,
and I'm getting some kind of two peaks in the positron annihilation
distance histogram in the root output. In general it must be a
'decreasing  exponential function'. i already tried to change the
geometry and  material of the phantom but still getting the same
results. Does  anyone have the same problem and what could be the
cause.......

thanks in advance.

Mario