[Gate-users] Empty gateCoincidences.dat in PETscanner

Priegnitz, Marlen m.priegnitz at fzd.de
Thu Jan 15 16:57:39 CET 2009

Dear Natalia,

did you set your minSectorDifference correctly?
Per default it is set to 2, if I remember well. But if you use a PETscanner
with only two heads, you have to set it to 1.
Here is the command:

/gate/digitizer/Coincidences/minSectorDifference 1

As far as I know and experienced, the PETscanner system does support the
coincidence output.

Hope this helps.

Marlen