[Gate-users] Re : Align the source with the X or Y axis

Samuel BURG samuel_burg at yahoo.fr
Fri Apr 3 10:18:13 CEST 2009

Hi Sander ,

there is no direct command of kind "Xalign" or "Yalign".
You need to use [posrot1] and [posrot2] to rotate the x'-y'-z' axis of your source.

Best regards,

Samuel

________________________________
De : Sander Poelert <S.L.Poelert at student.TUDelft.NL>
À : gate-users at lists.healthgrid.org
Envoyé le : Samedi, 28 Mars 2009, 20h42mn 10s
Objet : [Gate-users] Align the source with the X or Y axis

Align the source with the X or Y axis

Dear Gate-users,

I'd like to rotate my gamma-source, which I gave a cylinder-volume, to align with the x or y axis and not the default alignment (z-axis). Does anyone know if this is possible and if so, what command to use?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Greetings,

Sander Poelert
Delft University of Technology, Netherlands