[Gate-users] ncat voxel source problem

AliAsghar Parach aaparach at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 10:22:50 CEST 2008

 Hi gate users!
I installed the gate3.1.2 on my computer successfully and ran ncat phantom
with 128*128 array and 128 slices with no error.
problem arises when i use the ncat voxelized source(with 75 bq activity in
each voxel of heart and others=0). GATE show ncat voxel phantom truely but
in voxel source, the voxel number yhat gate recognized is 0 and then the
total activity is 0.

(i use voxelized source instead of voxelized ohantom in my macro and gate
realized it successfully and show me a heart in opengl viewer)

what is it's problem to run the ncat voxel source and why it's voxel number
is zero?
help me to overcome this problem.

thank you.
Ali Asghar Parach