[Gate-users] dose output file format

Richard Taschereau RTaschereau at mednet.ucla.edu
Mon Mar 26 20:28:41 CEST 2007

Hi Karol,

No I have not experienced anything like that before.  When you say plain
text, do you mean dose values are being written in ascii or is that garbage,
unrelated text ? Is the text in the binary file or on the screen ?  How big
is your phantom in terms of voxels ?

Richard

--
Richard Taschereau, Ph.D.
CRUMP Institute for Molecular Imaging
email: RTaschereau at mednet.ucla.edu

IMPORTANT WARNING:  This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner.  Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the recipient, please immediately notify us by return email, and delete this message from your computer.