[Gate-users] dose output file format

Richard Taschereau RTaschereau at mednet.ucla.edu
Thu Mar 22 16:55:36 CET 2007

Hi Karol,

The output file is in binary format (4 bytes floats) with the dose in cGy.
Did you use the attachVoxelPhantomSD command (and not attachPhantomSD) ?
Did you add an ouput module to collect dose ?

> /gate/.../attachVoxelPhantomSD
> /gate/... /addOutput yourOutputModuleName

Then you have the option of setting the file name and saving the uncertainty
file as well:

> /gate/output/yourOutputModuleName /setFileName yourFileName
> /gate/output/yourOutputModuleName /saveUncertainty [true|false]

If you used the right commands, did you look for any error message ?  The
voxellized phantom is described in the User¹s Guide (pp.84-87).

Regards,
Richard

--
Richard Taschereau, Ph.D.
CRUMP Institute for Molecular Imaging
email: RTaschereau at mednet.ucla.edu

IMPORTANT WARNING:  This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner.  Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the recipient, please immediately notify us by return email, and delete this message from your computer.