[gate-users] Image Quality Phantom

Schmidtlein, Ross/Sloan-Kettering Institute schmidtr at mskcc.org
Wed Dec 29 19:39:55 CET 2004

I don't think it converts the coincidences to InterFile (I am not that
familiar with the InterFile format for sinograms) rather it puts them in
a Michelogram type format identical to the sinogram format used with the
Gate ECAT geometry (I tested a modified version against the Gate Ecat
sinogram output to verify it's output).  In its present form it does
this with the Gate Cylindrical_PET geometry.  This code was written with
the GE DLS in mind so to make this program work with the DST you will
have to modify several of the geometry parameters.  However, the code
itself is scanner independent.

Hope that helped,

ross