[gate-users] Image Quality Phantom

Mutanga Theodore muathe02 at student.umu.se
Wed Dec 29 18:29:25 CET 2004

Hello and thanks, I have downloaded the macros and ill work with them
later today.
I was browsing the archive and read a few of your mails with Long about a
patch that converts concidences to interfile? Is that code scanner
dependent ? is it still maintained somehow ? I intend to use it to bin the
root coincidences from my DST scanner from GATE, to interfile so I can use
STIR to reconstruct the images. I used the CykindricalPET system to design
the DST and I have the root files already for a point source in air at
various distances from the center of FOV

Cheers
Theo