[Gate-users] AdderLocal Digitizer Module to be removed

Olga Kochebina kochebina at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 14:49:06 CEST 2022

 Dear all,

As I informed you earlier, we are checking which modules should be kept and
which may be deleted in the new version of the Digitizer.
Today, I call for a people that use/find useful to keep the following
module:
AdderLocal
The concerned macros command Is:
/gate/digitizer/Singles/insert                   adderLocal
/gate/digitizer/Singles/adderLocal/chooseNewVolume <string>

*If you want to keep the functionality in the next GATE releases otherwise
it will not be supported anymore in the future !*

Cheers,
Olga