[Gate-users] Opengate scientific meeting 19/05/2022

David Sarrut david.sarrut at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon May 16 08:27:04 CEST 2022

Dear all,

Here is the last reminder of the next opengate scientific meeting: *19/05/2022
from 9am to around 3pm (CET). *
The agenda is attached (and did not change since last week).

Please, register : https://indico.in2p3.fr/event/27057 and do not
hesitate to add question/remarks:
https://annuel2.framapad.org/p/opengate-scientific-meeting-2022-9u06

See you all Thursday ! (The Zoom link will be send the day before)
David

--
David Sarrut, Phd
Directeur de recherche CNRS