[Gate-users] Opengate scientific meeting 19/05/2022

David Sarrut david.sarrut at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Fri May 13 08:19:24 CEST 2022

Dear all,

Here is attached the first version of the agenda for the next opengate
scientific meeting: *19/05/2022 from 9am to around 3pm (CET). *
The morning is dedicated to some presentations (15min + 5 min discussion),
the afternoon will be a live and collaborative discussion around the future
of GATE.
For the people presenting : please tell me if you want to make some changes
and if you prefer to provide a recorded video or if you will be "live".

It is still time to register (it is open and free):
https://indico.in2p3.fr/event/27057
I will send the zoom link next week.

For the collaborative discussion, we will experiment a system allowing
anyone to ask questions or write some comments :
https://annuel2.framapad.org/p/opengate-scientific-meeting-2022-9u06
Everyone can already have a look and post comments ;)

Cheers,
David