[Gate-users] Adding parallelepiped phantom

Dimitrios Thanasas dthanas at uoa.gr
Wed Mar 16 10:53:41 CET 2022

Dear Ayeleth,

You do not have a "/gate/object/placement/setTranslation x x x cm" command.
Moreover I see that you write "para" which is referred to a source
geometry only. For a real geometry you have to write "PARALLELEPIPED" as I
see in the users' guide (also the following commands need to be changed).
See users' guide for more details. Moreover I do not know if it is
implemented yet.
For your second question I would load the geometry using a vis.mac file
(with axis enabled: "/vis/scene/add/axes") and I would see the result
changing each angle.

Regards,
Dimitris Thanasas

--