[Gate-users] Distinguish original photon energy?

David Leibold D.Leibold at tudelft.nl
Wed Mar 9 09:44:51 CET 2022

Hi Larry,

indeed, the documentation on the phase space actor does not list all available flags. I had a look at the source code, more specifically, the GatePhaseSpaceActorMessenger.cc<http://GatePhaseSpaceActorMessenger.cc> file. Here, you will find the available flags along with a short description. For “enablePrimaryEnergy”, it says: "Store the energy of the primary particle for every hit.”

You might find other flags in the source code file that help you to complete your task.

Best regards,
David