[Gate-users] Post-doctoral position - IPHC Strasbourg (France)

Nicolas Arbor nicolas.arbor at iphc.cnrs.fr
Fri Jul 1 14:46:21 CEST 2022

Dear GATE users,

I'd like to share with you a 2 years post-doctoral position that will
start on October 1st 2022 at the IPHC laboratory (Strasbourg-France).

The research topic, that combines experimental physics and Monte Carlo
simulation, is about cross-section measurements of the secondary
particles produced by nuclear reactions for hadrontherapy treatment and
space radiation protection.

Do not hesitate to contact me in case of questions.

Best regards.

Nicolas

Nicolas ARBOR
Maître de Conférences
Université de Strasbourg - Faculté de Physique et Ingénierie
Groupe de recherche DeSIs - Institut Pluridisciplinaire Hubert Curien
23, rue du Loess BP28 67037 Strasbourg Cedex 2
mail :nicolas.arbor at iphc.cnrs.fr  / tel : 03.88.10.64.27