[Gate-users] How to repeat a source without a phantom (Edit question)

Khalid Hussain khalidhussain1134 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 17:12:19 CET 2022

Hi Shwan,

Your question is interesting, but as per my knowledge Gate doesn't have
repeating structures for sources.

I think you can achieve the multiple source objectives by using voxelized
structure
<https://opengate.readthedocs.io/en/latest/voxelized_source_and_phantom.html#voxelized-sources>
.

Regards

*KHALID HUSSAIN *| *PhD Scholar*
*Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM), Malaysia*
Email:hussain.khalid at student.upm.edu.my
Cell: *+60-11-6455-2354*