[Gate-users] generic repeater ERROR (coded aperture collimator)

Shwan K ksh2454178 at naver.com
Thu Jan 13 06:15:54 CET 2022

 Hello GATE users.

I am suhwan kim

Thanks to your help, I made the coded aperture collimator well. And I checked my collimator design well through 'Gate --qt'.

But there is one problem.
The simulation is not performed.
I changed the name of the empty text file to 'myvolume.place'.
However, it seems that the .placement file is not recognized.

If 'genericRepeater' is annotated as follows, errors do not occur.
"""
#/gate/coded/repeaters/insert genericRepeater
#/gate/coded/genericRepeater/setPlacementsFilename #/home/HDD1/2020.10.29_ksh/GH/myvolume.placements
#/gate/coded/genericRepeater/useRelativeTranslation 1
"""

The output file contains the following errors.
'GateMiscFunctions.cc (l.88): Error while opening /home/HDD1/2020.10.29_ksh/GH/myvolume.placements for reading.'

I need your help.

I will attach the error, geometry, and file.

Thanks.