[Gate-users] issues with gate compilation

Khalid Hussain khalidhussain1134 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 17:01:33 CET 2021

Dear Sarah

I advise you to go to the software center inside the ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS and
search Gate. Here you will find the Gate and just try to click on it,
everything will be installed automatically. I did it myself. No need to
install Geant4 and anything else manually.

Maybe you need to install root after that but for sure you will find the
Gate working.
Regards

*KHALID HUSSAIN *| *PhD Scholar*
*Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM), Malaysia*
Email:hussain.khalid at student.upm.edu.my
Cell: *+60-11-6455-2354*