[Gate-users] Optical Simulation Pixel

Carlotta Trigila ctrigila at ucdavis.edu
Thu Nov 11 09:50:38 CET 2021

Hi Micheal,

I think it is due to the Detector_LUT, since it "detects" the optical photons: no photos are transmitted.
Can you please try using another LUT on the photodetector face, e.g., PolishedBare (although not optimal), and check if your results change?

If yes, don't hesitate to contact me, I have several crystal-grease LUTs I can share with you. Moreover, you can generate your own LUT using an app developed this year (https://aapm.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1002/mp.14863?saml_referrer)

Carlotta

--

Carlotta Trigila, PhD

Department of Biomedical Engineering – GBSF 2505

University of California, Davis

451 East Health Sciences Drive

Davis, CA 95616