[Gate-users] Attaching the sensitive detectors (SD) to trapezoid volume

강한규 lovehangulp at naver.com
Tue Nov 9 13:21:45 CET 2021

Dear Xinjie Zeng,

In order to use trapezoidal geometry for PET simulation, "PETscanner" should be used.

In addition, please use "genericRepeater" for the defining of the trapezoidal geometry with a full-ring PET configuration.

Best regards,

Han Gyu

--------Han Gyu Kang, Ph.D, Researcher

National Institute of Radiological Sciences (NIRS)
National Institutes for Quantum and Radiological Science and Technology (QST)
 4-9-1 Anagawa, Inage-ku, Chiba 263-8555, JAPAN