[Gate-users] [Unauthenticated message] Question about photon polarization

Carlotta Trigila ctrigila at ucdavis.edu
Tue Aug 10 15:32:04 CEST 2021

Hello Marshall,

I am working on modifying the root file to include more information about the optical photons, including their polarization.
Let's discuss it in a meeting in two weeks:)
Carlotta

--

Carlotta Trigila, PhD

Department of Biomedical Engineering – GBSF 2505

University of California, Davis

451 East Health Sciences Drive

Davis, CA 95616