[Gate-users] No coincidences when using generic repeater in PET

Peter Neilson neilson at txcorp.com
Mon Mar 23 22:02:59 CET 2020

Hello All,

 I had been following this thread and was able to use the patch to get coincidences using a cylindricalPET system that looked just as they should.

 So my problem is not particularly GATE-driven, but I was attempting to reconstruct an image using Castor and found the results to be rather odd. First found that I had to create the .geom file by hand, gateMacToGeom was not recognizing the generic repeater.

 But then it seemed like it was placing my particle sources in the wrong place, though they were definitely present.

 I was curious If anyone had attempted image reconstruction in a simulation with a generic repeater and seen similar problems?

Thanks,
-Peter Neilson