[Gate-users] Report of GATEv8.2 bugs

Zhengzhi Liu zliu36 at stanford.edu
Sat Mar 7 04:33:36 CET 2020

Hi Matthew,

First, thank you very much for your suggestion. I am using Users Guide
V8.0. I learned the system type *PETScanner* from previous gate user group
correspondence which is forwarded below. Actually, PETScanner is a valid
PET system in GATE. Because of the problem of coincidence with other types
of PET system under certain conditions (I will raise this bug later
separately), PETScanner is my only valid option. I have been using
*PETScanner* for quite a while in GATE v8.2. The only problem I have with
PETScanner is that it does not allow me to add any 5th level to the system.
It looks like that level5 is not defined in PETScanner.

As to changing PETScanner to *scanner*, it indeed allows me to add the 5th
layer. However, it does not allow using any coincidence flags.[image:
Screenshot from 2020-03-06 19-16-16.png]
Unfortunately, I am desperate to need coincidence sorter and data.

Dear Dr. Kang,

Sincere I learned this initially from you, I was wondering whether you had
been able to add a 5th level to PETScanner? Could you share your thoughts
on this?
Thank you very much.

Zhengzhi