[Gate-users] Voxelized source and phantom in benchImageNavigators

Zhengzhi Liu zliu36 at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 2 20:40:12 CET 2020

Dear Emilie,

Thank you very much for your help. You are right that *interfileReader* is
deprecated now, and using *imageReader* would partially solve the problem
in the example
<https://github.com/OpenGATE/Gate/tree/develop/benchmarks/benchImageNavigators/pet>
(Gate/benchmarks/benchImagenvators/pet). However, even after switching to
imageReader, I still couldn't get the example work. It failed opening
brain_phantom.i33 for reading. Could you please have a look at the attached
voxlizedSource.mac and error message to locate my mistake?

However, when I used brain_phantom.hmd in the voxlizedSource.mac, then
everything worked fine. I attached a 3D rending of the brain_phantom.i33,
it does not look like a brain phantom source, does it?

Greatly appreciate your help.
Sincerely,
Zhengzhi