[Gate-users] Visualize Voxelized source

Zhengzhi Liu zliu36 at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 28 20:39:50 CET 2020

Hi Chris,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I know how to use Gate decently
well. But I just wanted to confirm whether there is such a capability to
visualize voxelized source or not.  Gate users have been keeping asking for
the feature in the past 10 years, but we still have not seen that
taking place. I wish the developer can hear our conversation.

Sincere regards,
Zhengzhi