[Gate-users] Installing Gate

David Boersma david.boersma at acmit.at
Wed Dec 23 01:55:52 CET 2020

Hi Muhammad,

In order to get Gate compiled with ITK, you also need to set the "ITK_DIR" variable. What value did you give to ccmake? It should be the path of a directory, typically of the form "/path/to/install/of/ITK/lib/cmake/ITK-X.Y" (where X.Y is the ITK version number). This directory should exist and on my own system (ITK version 4.13) it contains these files (plus a directory):

ITKConfig.cmake
ITKConfigVersion.cmake
itkImageIOFactoryRegisterManager.h.in
ITKModuleAPI.cmake
ITKTargets.cmake
ITKTargets-release.cmake
itkTransformIOFactoryRegisterManager.h.in
Modules/
UseITK.cmake

What is the value for ITK_DIR in your build? The exact contents of that directory may be a bit different if you are using a different ITK version, but should be kind of similar.

HTH,
David