[Gate-users] Installing Gate

Carlotta Trigila ctrigila at ucdavis.edu
Mon Dec 21 09:56:19 CET 2020

I Muhammed,

I don't know if you were able to solve your problem. However, having a look at the screen you sent, I have the impression you are missing some file in the include folder. I verified that I actually have them in mine.

I would suggest downloading GATEv9 again from the openGATE collaboration website. Once unpacked and before installing, please verify if you have the GateDICOMImahe.hh missing file inside /Gate-v9/source/general/include/.

Let me know if it works or if you need help.

Carlotta

--

Carlotta Trigila, PhD

Department of Biomedical Engineering – GBSF 2505

University of California, Davis

451 East Health Sciences Drive

Davis, CA 95616

ctrigila at ucdavis.edu <http://ccjliu@ucdavis.edu>