[Gate-users] Condor_hold and condor_release GATE simulation on a cluster

Mathieu Dupont mdupont at cppm.in2p3.fr
Thu Apr 9 09:02:29 CEST 2020

Hi,

Without Condor, my first idea would be to send SIGTSTP signal to
yours GATE processes runned by condor. And SIGCONT signal to resume
them.

And by looking at condor documentation, i found command condor_suspend
(https://htcondor.readthedocs.io/en/stable/man-pages/condor_suspend.html)
and condor_continue
(https://htcondor.readthedocs.io/en/stable/man-pages/condor_continue.html)
which seem to do it.  Maybe can you try them ?

--------

--
Mobilisé contre la réforme des retraites et la LPPR
Site : cppm.in2p3.fr - Email : mdupont at cppm.in2p3.fr