[Gate-users] Time of Flight (TOF) of secondary Particles(Neutrons, Gammas and Protons) Produced by Proton collisions in the PMMA Target

Atiq Ur Rahman atiqchep at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 06:43:18 CEST 2019

Dear users,
I am using the Proton beam to hit the PMMA target and get the secondary
particles  and prompt gammas in  LYSO detector placed 15 cm away. I have
defined the scanner system. I want to calculate the time of Flight of the
Neutrons, Protons and Gammas.
*Can you help me how I can get the time of flight of the secondary
particles (proton neutrons and gammas)?*
Regards
Atiq