[Gate-users] How to Measure the Energy of Photons leaving the detector

Khalid Hussain khalidhussain1134 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 17:24:25 CEST 2019

Dear Gate User(s),

I am simulating the geometry which consist of detector slab of width d and
a point source as given in the below picture to measure the energy of gamma
photons (primary or secondary because of fluorescence) which are *leaving*
the slab.

[image: image.png]

I looked for phase actor but it gives the energy of particles entering this
slab while I am interested in energy of particles leaving this slab.

I want your suggestion about any actor an another way to get this
information of energy after leaving un-attenuated (unperturbed) photons or
x-ray characteristic photons.

Thank you

Regards
Hussain