[Gate-users] problem about condor parallel computing

SUNLIANG slhmz666 at suda.edu.cn
Sat Jan 26 13:10:06 CET 2019

hi, everyone,
    I tried to perform the GATE example named "tp_Cluster" to learn how to do parallel computing, but I got some puzzles listed below.
first, I typed "gjs -n 6 sim_pet.mac" , and be told my platform is condor and the relative script is missed,
then, I typed "gjs -n 6 -c condor /mydir_with_condor.script sim_pet.mac",
yes, it seemed to work, but the process is suspended for a long time, and I have to break it after 1 hour,and get a .submit file larger than 1 GB. the picture attached below show all things.
I want to know the reason and how to do it correctly.

thanks a lot.

SL