[Gate-users] Announcement: GATE workshop at MCMA conference

Lydia Maigne lydia.maigne at clermont.in2p3.fr
Fri Feb 8 15:58:58 CET 2019

Dear GATE users,

We encourage you to submit an abstract to the upcoming conference on Monte Carlo Techniques for Medical Applications <http://iccr-mcma.org/mcma2019/>, to be held in Montreal June 19-21, 2019. The deadline for submission has been extended to the 15th of February.

Just after the conference, on the 22th of June, the OpenGATE collaboration will organise a workshop for users at the McGill University Health Center. It will be a good opportunity for us to advertise the new features of the platform as well as to exchange with users about the platform and prepare some specific tutorials. As soon as we finalise the program with the organisation committee of the conference, we will advertise information on the mailing-list, different social networks and the MCMA conference web site.

I hope to meet many of you there,

Best regards

Lydia

Lydia Maigne, PhD, HDR, maître de conférences /Associate professor

Laboratoire de Physique de Clermont
UMR 6533 CNRS/IN2P3 - Université Clermont Auvergne

Campus Universitaire des Cézeaux
4, avenue Blaise Pascal
TSA 60026
CS 60026