[Gate-users] Error in GATE 8.2 installation in ubuntu 18.04.3 system - "Set runtime path of ..."

Satyajit Ghosh satyajitghosh.email at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 17:18:53 CET 2019

Dear All,

                In case I use* >> sudo make install* the error message is:

[  4%] Built target MetaIO
[  6%] Built target itkzlib
[100%] Built target Gate
Install the project...
-- Install configuration: "Release"
-- Up-to-date:
/home/sghosh/Documents/Satyajit/softwares/GATE/gate_v8.2-install/bin/Gate

Best Regards
Satyajit

--
*Satyajit Ghosh*
*PhD Student*

*Nuclear Spectroscopy and Molecular Imaging Lab,*
*Physics Department, IIT Bombay,*
*Mumbai-400076, INDIA*