[Gate-users] Transform Phase Space Source

Weidner Jan Jan.Weidner at ptw.de
Mon Apr 15 13:42:48 CEST 2019

Hello,

I often have the problem, that I have a phase space file scored in one coordinate system and I want to radiate
It onto a geometry that lives in another coordinate system. Is there a way to add a transform to a phase space source?
(I know how to transform to the geometry, but transforming the phase space would be much cleaner in my situation.)

Best
Jan

Dr. Jan Weidner
Software Development

Phone: +49 761 49055-714
Fax:      +49 761 49055-70
Email:  Jan.Weidner at PTW.de<mailto:Jan.Weidner at PTW.de>
.
PTW-Freiburg Physikalisch-Technische Werkst?tten Dr. Pychlau GmbH
L?rracher Str. 7 | 79115 Freiburg, Germany
www.ptw.de<http://www.ptw.de/> | Follow us: LinkedIn<https://de.linkedin.com/company/ptw-/>
.
Gesch?ftsf?hrung: Dr. Christian Pychlau, Dr. Tobias Sch?le
Registergericht Freiburg HRB Nr. 1673 | WEEE Reg.-Nr. DE 15599992
.

[cid:ptw_logo.jpg]