[Gate-users] Gate could not open header file 'image.h33'

Rukiah katoshka_7880 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 09:18:52 CEST 2018

Hello Gate users,
I am using Gate 7.2 and trying to simulate a voxelized phantom and sources. However, I get an error:
Error: Could not open header file 'm000-Dota06_Seg10082018.h33'!
-------- EEEE ------- G4Exception-START -------- EEEE -------
*** G4Exception : NoHeaderInformation
      issued by : GateInterfileHeader.cc:ReadData
call GateInterfileHeader::ReadHeader first!
*** Fatal Exception *** core dump ***
-------- EEEE -------- G4Exception-END --------- EEEE -------

What I did was add the subdirectory to the data file name in the interfile header, but it did not work. If anyone experienced the similar problem and mind to share?
Thank you very much.

 Rukiah A LatiffPhD studentFaculty of Health SciencesThe University of Sydney