[Gate-users] Simulation using neutrons

Ezzat Elmoujarkach ezzat.elmo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 11:18:21 CET 2018

Dear Uwe,

The GATE version I'm using is vGate v8.1 using the virtual machine. I also
tried my code on vGate v7.2 on a virtual machine. Plus, Gate v8.0 I
installed on my Linux PC and still all acted the same.
Out of curiosity yesterday, I tried all the physics lists available and
nothing changed. Attached is the mac file I used.
Thanks for your help and support.

Best Regards,
Ezzat