[Gate-users] Is this simulation executable?

Seokyoon Kang seun2354 at yonsei.ac.kr
Wed Jul 25 16:21:58 CEST 2018

Hello Gaters,

I have a plan of a simulation that I want to try. Simple illustration of the plan is attached on this email.
brief explain of the illustration :
a) Set a x-ray source on space, heading to a scintillator. the scintillator will emit light photon.
b) CCD camera detect the light phton and make an image. It's distance between scintillator and CCD camera is 100 cm.
Can I build this simulation using GATE?
If I can, would you guys please tell me which websites/examples/actors will help me?