[Gate-users] root file size problem

ait mlouk lahcen mloukylahcen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 21:39:53 CET 2018

Thank you for your response.
I am trying to model the source brachytherapy C60 to determine the
dosimetric parameters (g (r), F (r, theta) ...)
so I am looking for the deposited energy and posX, PosY, PosZ interaction
postion. that's why I use the ROOT file
but the problem is that the file generate is very large size  (8 GB)

Best regards
Lahcen Ait Mlouk